OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
You do early morning rides? Just noting for future reference. I used to be a dawn rider but few wanted to get up that early.

That's the best time for me, @Paul H and I were going to do 6am or 7am rides in July but I got poison ivy after our second ride and had a few other issues since. I'm just getting back to full health.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Are you suggesting a 6AM ride tomorrow (Sunday), 10 miles in Ramapo starting at the top of Skyline? The loop should take 2.5 to 3.0 hours with a relaxed pace given the people and terrain.
I don't want to interfere with the other TOS shuttle ride. When is that?

What ever @Paul H says I'll do I'm a bum and can't talk for myself

TimBay

Paul is doing a quick road ride. Have a commitment I need to take care of.
When do you have to go to bible camp?

giphy (13).gif

serviceguy

Are you suggesting a 6AM ride tomorrow (Sunday), 10 miles in Ramapo starting at the top of Skyline? The loop should take 2.5 to 3.0 hours with a relaxed pace given the people and terrain.
I don't want to interfere with the other TOS shuttle ride. When is that?

TOS shuttle ride is next Sunday. I would love to join but 6:00 am is not really my thing, I had to work today.

JerseyPete

What ever @Paul H says I'll do I'm a bum and can't talk for myself
Paul is doing a quick road ride. Have a commitment I need to take care of.
Is there a dawn patrol ride tomorrow morning??

There was some indication of interest, but Paul is leading Max to a full immersion baptismal. If Paul survives the handling of serpents, airing of grievances and the feats of strength, he may ride another time?

Top Bottom