OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Now that the horse has sufficiently been beaten...
You guys wanna do an OOS ride at Jorbafest? I plan on demoing most of the day, but would be cool to rock a ride together. Most of you guys plan on going?

I think it's on my birthday so I intend to ride as long as I get my bday gift(a day off of responsibility)

serviceguy

Now that the horse has sufficiently been beaten...
You guys wanna do an OOS ride at Jorbafest? I plan on demoing most of the day, but would be cool to rock a ride together. Most of you guys plan on going?

Uhmmm, are we turning elitist now? J/K.

There's a bunch of different rides for all level of riders, I don't think that mixing it up with other 'groups' would be a bad thing, inbreeding can produce some ugly results, have you ever seen the movie 'the hills have eyes' or any of the 'Wrong Turn' franchise? Then again it's a State Park you can ride where you want with whoever you want.

Last edited:

TimBay

Uhmmm, are we turning elitist now? J/K.

There's a bunch of different rides for all level of riders, I don't think that mixing it up with other 'groups' would be a bad thing, inbreeding can produce some ugly results, kave you ecer seen the movie 'the hills have eyes' or any of the 'Wrong Turn' franchise? Then again it's a State Park you can ride where you want with whoever you want.
ha. Dis-invited. JK.

I haven't been graced with the opportunity to ride with some of you all that I engage with online, so that's why I put it out there. Plus, it's not like I'm gonna keep up with the "athletes" on here, so riding with the OOS crew is a good option. Would be cool to meet/ride with you in real life as well as others. I figure I'll probably only have time/energy for like 1 ride outside of demoing, which is another reason to throw it out there.

BPaze

ha. Dis-invited. JK.

I haven't been graced with the opportunity to ride with some of you all that I engage with online, so that's why I put it out there. Plus, it's not like I'm gonna keep up with the "athletes" on here, so riding with the OOS crew is a good option. Would be cool to meet/ride with you in real life as well as others. I figure I'll probably only have time/energy for like 1 ride outside of demoing, which is another reason to throw it out there.
As long as the baby doesnt come early or I dont have a family event I was hoping to get to the RW event and hopefully see you guys before I am put in time out by a newborn. Keep ya posted.

serviceguy

ha. Dis-invited. JK.

I'm going to be at JorbaFest even if I don't go to JorbaFest because...I actually live there! And I already have the t-shirt, so...

I have been seriously meaning to join the beginners ride after my colossal failure at the intermediate ride at Cranks, even though I honestly believe I would have been fine if I had not burped my rear tire so much and ended up picking a fight with a tree.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have been seriously meaning to join the beginners ride after my colossal failure at the intermediate ride at Cranks, even though I honestly believe I would have been fine if I had not burped my rear tire so much and ended up picking a fight with a tree.

You weren't a colossal failure on that ride, you were just having tire issues and then ran into a tree. Otherwise you were doing just fine.

serviceguy

You weren't a colossal failure on that ride, you were just having tire issues and then ran into a tree. Otherwise you were doing just fine.
Thanks for the kind words, but usually if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Which one is that?
The one y'all are wearing and I am not
Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 7.49.35 PM.png

Top Bottom