OOS MOGA

TimBay

Ok I banned Rick until Friday the 13th based on this page of the thread alone.

WTF is wrong with people?

Thanks @Fire Marshal Max for pointing this out. Carry on as you were.
There's a lack of Rick GIFs. Was this sarcasm, or did you actually put him in time-out? Seems silly to sideline a sad sack for shitting in a sanitarium symposium such as this.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's a lack of Rick GIFs. Was this sarcasm, or did you actually put him in time-out? Seems silly to sideline a sad sack for shitting in a sanitarium symposium such as this.

He’s in timeout thinking about his obnoxious transgressions.

TimBay

He’s in timeout thinking about his obnoxious transgressions.
Eh, would be nice to see shennanigan-causing friends on this thread handle their own policing amongst the group rather than asking daddy for the bandwagon, but whatevs. Maybe I missed something.

c9e402a4e8bd252cfe98338d29132f3f.gif

TimBay

Rick is prolly collecting more gifs during his time off.
All I'm saying is, we should be more reserved with requesting bans or timeouts. I dont expect Norm or any other admins to spend time sifting through the BS of this thread. I'd always assumed the Rick and FMM tomfuckery was consensual and funny.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
All I'm saying is, we should be more reserved with requesting bans or timeouts. I dont expect Norm or any other admins to spend time sifting through the BS of this thread. I'd always assumed the Rick and FMM tomfuckery was consensual and funny.

I don't think I could request a ban but I felt like every post I did Rick followed. I thought he'd get a comrade speech tbh

TimBay

I don't think I could request a ban but I felt like every post I did Rick followed. I thought he'd get a comrade speech tbh
I think for next time maybe post up that it's getting annoying or whatever and let the people on the thread have your back. I like to think if he became aware it was no longer fun and was unwanted, he'd stop. Theres also a pot of clever shit talkers here who could have perauaded him to stop. Thats just my two cents anyways.

mtbiker87

Gotta be honest, none of it involved me, and I like a running a gag as much as the next guy, but it was getting annoying. When you cant continue a discussion cause every other post a stupid meme, or a wize ass troll type of comment, it needs to stop. Luckily, this board has Norm, who seems to keep a great balance between the level of juvenile stupidity, and acceptable normalcy.

mtbiker87

Also, it's kind of crap, that more than a few folks drop into the OOC chat, not to see what it's about, which is cool, but to be intentionally disruptive, which is not. Not sure what they get from that, but whatever...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I mentioned the b4... but always wonder how many alerts... pm... txt... calls he get for the shenanigans on the boards and can't help but to sympathize.

mtbiker87

Sometimes I wonder... how old are we? :D
I'm prolly most guilty... :p
Yeah, but you know when to stop Paul, and I think we can tell your where your coming from. There are a few guys would never really want to give us the time of day on the trails, but love to come in here and stir crap up. That's the problem. Luckily the mods here seem to recognize this, and do as good job of shutting it down when it gets over the top.

mtbiker87

So Rick trolls the trolls on the trolling thread and gets banned....you have got to be kidding me.

After that shots are fired at Rick mentioning his wife by @Norm

I didn’t think things would go this far.

Disappointing.
OOS isnt the trolling thread though. Sure, we cut up a bit now and then, but it's not always just about that. It's not cool to just decide it's fair game to crap in someone else's thread, without knowing ALL the past content. Just cause it rambles a bit, don't mean it's all meaningless garbage.

Top Bottom