OOS MOGA

So what you are saying is...
johnny.gif

I think the OOS has dried up...

After my poison I've fueled trip to the hospital I'm a bit timid to get back out there tbh. Also wish rick would shit a little less in this thread it has seriously gotten 10 times worse then my comrade shit posting.

@Norm
@Patrick
@MissJR

I'll use punctuation if ya'll put a stop to this; I can't help you with spelling or homonyms unless my computer tells me otherwise I won't catch it since I don't proofread. Also, I have spell check turned off on my phone since I text in spanish so I'm a lost cause on mobile.

@Mathers @BPaze @Mtbdog
Who can ride in the afternoon tomorrow. I need to be in franklin lakes at 2, will be done by 2:30. Could ride high mountain, top of skyline, the new stuff up at ringwood, anybody?

I forgot to mention since I haven't been on here lately I broke my foot 2 years ago did nothing since I didn't know. I'm being told it if pain continues it needs to be rebroken since walking it off didn't work.

@BPaze
@mtbiker87
Can you guys give me the deetz on parking for Paulinskill? Is there parking on the eastern most section? Like on Sunset Inn Rd?
Best lot to start from I think would be Warbasse Junction, near the intersection of rt 94 and Warbasse Junction road, just south of Newton.There really isnt a lot on Sunset Inn road, the trail just sort of dead ends there, as it hits privately owned land on the opposite side of the road.

Can I ask to ban you, this new found power has no limit!

didn't we settle this?
I mean i'd take a shot at your foot if it would help.......

(ps - didn't he give me a green light to ban him some time ago? so it isn't that....)

Best lot to start from I think would be Warbasse Junction, near the intersection of rt 94 and Warbasse Junction road, just south of Newton.There really isnt a lot on Sunset Inn road, the trail just sort of dead ends there, as it hits privately owned land on the opposite side of the road.
When you hitting it up ? I might be able get a ride to meet you someplace near there to swap that cassette for the 26er wheels if the timing works.

Back
Top Bottom