OOS MOGA

GreenMachine

I'm out for the ride for sure and already committed to dropping off some essentials for the younger at camp on Saturday. Gained another 5lbs, expect to be around 200 by September....
I'm out for the ride for sure and already committed to dropping off some essentials for the younger at camp on Saturday. Gained another 5lbs, expect to be around 200 by September....
the dreaded weight gain when Injured ...

Tho I’m thinking you’re still closer to 160 than 200 ...

TimBay

Yay Q! Feel better dude. Drink bourbon. America's medicine.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Vic can ride my brodie if he wants. I've been wanting to see how the Knolly does at creek since i got it.
Thanks Arnold. I may try Creek later in the season. I would probably rent as I am afraid of breaking your bike. If it’s a friends bike I care, if it’s a rental, I care less(but still don’t want to break anything).

Tim

aka sptimmy43
@Tim I saw your strava ride with your son. What is he riding ? I am looking for my son who will be 7 in September.

We got him a Raleigh Rowdy 20. It's rigid (no suspension fork) and has rim brakes but otherwise is a solid bike for a good price. It has a 6 speed rear derailleur and weighs in just under 20 pounds if I am not mistaken. He loves it.

serviceguy

Lol sad panda

Sad Panda....
sad panda.JPG

...Fat Panda...
fat panda.jpg

...Old Fat Panda.
old fat panda.JPG

Top Bottom