OOS MOGA

Sure, why not. I told y'all before that you're always welcome at our house.
You do realize Kev is a vegetarian right? lol

I am going to try to make the 6MR ride. Maybe I should just park at your place and ride in together? Would that be ok?
Should know tonite if I can make this. If 6MR becomes a mud fest, perhaps we can do some canal/road riding to NYC and back :)

You do realize Kev is a vegetarian right? lol

I am going to try to make the 6MR ride. Maybe I should just park at your place and ride in together? Would that be ok?
Should know tonite if I can make this. If 6MR becomes a mud fest, perhaps we can do some canal/road riding to NYC and back :)
My oldest daughter is vegetarian too.

You can park at my house and ride down, I'll be leaving at 8:15 for colonial park. If it gets rained out, we can do some road but I ain't that into it to do 100+ miles. Probably more like 30 or so.

You can park at my house and ride down, I'll be leaving at 8:15 for colonial park. If it gets rained out, we can do some road but I ain't that into it to do 100+ miles. Probably more like 30 or so.
Even better than road, just bring flat pedals and we'll ride street.

You do realize Staten Island is NYC :p

Back
Top Bottom