OOS MOGA

Mtbdog

Wow, looks like the volunteer slots for Saturday are full. I guess I'll stay local and make a very private Fug launch...in my driveway!
Come down anyways ,not like anyone's gonna say no to an extra hand and the post ride should be awesome as weather conditions are looking good.
On another note,@Patrick just posted a ringing endorsement for OOS to a new rider @Srieger329 and I'm gonna say felt a little proud inside. Goodwork guys it's working,who knows how,but it is! Kudos to OOS!

BPaze

Idk just felt like posting pics from today's ride lol
20190605_154608.jpg
20190605_154525(0).jpg
20190605_152319.jpg

The last one I was able to get it perfectly balanced nothing holding it up.

The blue fox stickers on the fork are driving me nuts need to upgrade to matchy stickers

TimBay

Good evening guys! So I've been directed here for some good OOS riding. My stamina killed me today on a basic 3 mile ride. I'll be keeping an eye out for upcoming group rides.
define "good". High Mountain in Wayne on Sunday at 8:30am. Did you join the Strava OOS group yet? Oh and welcome. I'm Out of shape and noob as shit too. Great sport for getting less OOS.

Reactions: Tim

BPaze

Good evening guys! So I've been directed here for some good OOS riding. My stamina killed me today on a basic 3 mile ride. I'll be keeping an eye out for upcoming group rides.
Welcome join the Strava group to make finding rides easy, ask questions, don’t even bother trying to keep up with this thread it’s not possible and ride as much as you can find time for. Hope to see you out there soon

Welcome join the Strava group to make finding rides easy, ask questions, don’t even bother trying to keep up with this thread it’s not possible and ride as much as you can find time for. Hope to see you out there soon

Man I sure am shocked at just how active this group is! So you're probably right about that ? I joined a few groups on Strava just now; Allaire riders, OOS, amongst others. Cant wait to ride with you guys.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
define "good". High Mountain in Wayne on Sunday at 8:30am. Did you join the Strava OOS group yet? Oh and welcome. I'm Out of shape and noob as shit too. Great sport for getting less OOS.
I think our new friend is further south than you.

Top Bottom