OOS MOGA

Wondering if I should wear the chest armor tomorrow... ribs are still aching a bit and thinking trails might be a bit slick tomorrow...

Jeez just got home...
The first crew of four. Dennis is one hardcore dude completely crushed it
View attachment 78312

Then were joined by Dan and Jeff after they called out for OOS
View attachment 78313

Good times were had, Waterboy kicked our asses. Couldn't imagine what a technical black looks like.
View attachment 78314
Oh I crushed it alright ………… rib or two that is . Very interesting getting out of the van after a 2 1/2 drive home ……...LOL

This is the meeting spot ?

Attachments

• 9783C1AE-A6B9-408A-BCB2-EB46D6F336DC.png
    9783C1AE-A6B9-408A-BCB2-EB46D6F336DC.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 89
Oh I crushed it alright ………… rib or two that is . Very interesting getting out of the van after a 2 1/2 drive home ……...LOL
Still feel bad about leading you down that trail! You were a beast all day though!

Yikes which trail was that?
it was a black we hit on our last run before we met you for lunch. instead of taking the blue water boy there was a black on the right before the gap jump. Beginning of the trail was fantastic rock garden goodness, and then it got really fast and steep. Dennis decided to attempt it and got his front end caught on a rock and the poor little sappling mid trail tried it's hardest to keep him up. He went down hard :(.

it was a black we hit on our last run before we met you for lunch. instead of taking the blue water boy there was a black on the right before the gap jump. Beginning of the trail was fantastic rock garden goodness, and then it got really fast and steep. Dennis decided to attempt it and got his front end caught on a rock and the poor little sappling mid trail tried it's hardest to keep him up. He went down hard :(.

You are referring to Legion......after Tempest you can go left to the tombstone drop into waterboy, or right into Legion......Legion does get pretty rowdy after the beginning.....
Won't be able to make it to Ringwood tomorrow.....enjoy fella's!!

I was thinking Mountain Creek was tomorrow... Damn it. Oh well. Another time. My bike needs a little (ok... A LOT) of repairs anyway.

Back
Top Bottom