OOS MOGA

TimBay

Guessing everyone got hit by lightning
FB_IMG_1596413565441.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Patrick thanks for leading! It was a super fun route and a very manageable pace. @jklett thanks for taking the lead on setting up rides the last couple weeks. I hope to be able to keep joining in but Pop Warner starts soon and I got roped into a coaching role once again. So we'll see if I'm able to make rides from now through October.

Great meeting you today! I don't think we've met up before - but like i said, I'm old.

Good, consistent moving, with logical breaks. I enjoy that kind of riding - perfect group for it today.

Good luck with coaching, hopefully it happens - my son is going into his senior year of HS and figures everything
is going to be shut down. he's a math dork, so watching the numbers - he assumes NJ is going to be worse in a month.

Gotta make it up north so @mtbiker87 can show us around his trails.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Great meeting you today! I don't think we've met up before - but like i said, I'm old.

Good, consistent moving, with logical breaks. I enjoy that kind of riding - perfect group for it today.

Good luck with coaching, hopefully it happens - my son is going into his senior year of HS and figures everything
is going to be shut down. he's a math dork, so watching the numbers - he assumes NJ is going to be worse in a month.

Gotta make it up north so @mtbiker87 can show us around his trails.

Well as far as the coaching goes it's not looking like a season is likely. The board of the team I coach just advised us to hold off on submitting paperwork, bonds, etc. While it sucks for the kids it's probably for the best right now.

I definitely need to get up north a bit more for some riding.

serviceguy

your the first one brave enough to ask, makes me worried. . . .
that is not accurate. I asked after my first OOS ride and I was told that you need to attend 3 OOS rides to qualify...which was quite a shock since during that ride I really proved to be truly OOS! And I still am.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
that is not accurate. I asked after my first OOS ride and I was told that you need to attend 3 OOS rides to qualify...which was quite a shock since during that ride I really proved to be truly OOS! And I still am.
I am pretty sure that was for the jersey

Top Bottom