OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

Screw Eagle. Shimano 1 x 11 with a 46t works fine. Do you really need more than that ? Put a 30 on the front and you'er fine. Lets be honest here, how many of you OOS guys realy need to run a 32/34 front ring for more top end, at places we usually ride, at the pace we usually ride at ? I know I dont.

Last edited:

trener1

Much less not the same there is a good amount of climbing but not as technical and if you want a challenge there are fun alt routes
Thanks, I am ok with climbing, it's the really rocky techy stuff that I just can't seem to master.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Screw Eagle. Shimano 1 x 11 with a 46t works fine. Do you really need more than that ? Put a 30 on the front and you'er fine. Lets be honest here, how many of you OOS guys realy need to run a 32/34 front ring for more top end, at places we usually ride, at the pace we usually ride at ? I know I dont.

He's already got sram gear

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I have posts up for info on conditions at Sterling now and have received some feedback. If the weather warms and we get rain on Friday or Saturday I'll have to choose a different park(most likely HM) all dependent on conditions.
You always have waynetopia

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good thing I know nothing about tires.
Only thing I know is that schwalbe nobby nic performance sucks.

thats a bold statement, i have two wheelsets setup with them and havent had any issues with either set . . . . (performance or reliability). Granted they are both the 'new' compound i cant speak to the originals . . .

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
thats a bold statement, i have two wheelsets setup with them and havent had any issues with either set . . . . (performance or reliability). Granted they are both the 'new' compound i cant speak to the originals . . .
Yeah... performance series are the old compound. They go for like $25 per or something. Not talking about addix.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah... performance series are the old compound. They go for like $25 per or something. Not talking about addix.

ok you meant performance compound, i read it as 'the performance of nobby nics sucks' I havent heard anything good about the old compound either, try a set of the new ones out tho, im happy with them.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I have 30t Eagle. Love it on the longer and/or steeper climbs. If you hear someone screaming EAGLE! at HM.... that's me. :)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
ok you meant performance compound, i read it as 'the performance of nobby nics sucks' I havent heard anything good about the old compound either, try a set of the new ones out tho, im happy with them.
Have the 2.35 NN Addix on my 29er and have 2.6 NN Addix on stand by for the 27.5+

Top Bottom