OOS MOGA

Really you want to do 6 mile, you just told me last night you wanted to keep it local.

Maybe we can meet up one day this weekend and do a ride, may have my brother with me depending on the result of his COVID test.

Ooooh Sourlands sounds like fun, but only if it doesn't rain and by fun I mean painful. I would probably be very willing to do Nassau again that place is tits

WC what day and time and how many miles and are we inviting everyone on the board only to have just @jklett show up.
You riding tomorrow? I'm basically down for riding anywhere tomorrow.

Really you want to do 6 mile, you just told me last night you wanted to keep it local.

Maybe we can meet up one day this weekend and do a ride, may have my brother with me depending on the result of his COVID test.

Ooooh Sourlands sounds like fun, but only if it doesn't rain and by fun I mean painful. I would probably be very willing to do Nassau again that place is tits

WC what day and time and how many miles and are we inviting everyone on the board only to have just @jklett show up.

Everyone is welcome IDGAF just don't huddle by me and I'm happy.

Well it helps that I am up at 5 am every day for a while now and is becoming a routine, but yes the early ride does allow me to have a much better day and get more done. Also more time with family and happier... no less angry wife.

You know I wake up at 755 everyday and only get up for rides

@TimBay I'm around both days if you want to come up. Both 6mr and sourlands get crowded on the weekend unless you get there crack of early. TBH though, even when the lots are full it's not too bad once you're on the trails. A buff and some common courtesy go a long ways. I have parking options for both if that's the case.

@TimBay I'm around both days if you want to come up. Both 6mr and sourlands get crowded on the weekend unless you get there crack of early. TBH though, even when the lots are full it's not too bad once you're on the trails. A buff and some common courtesy go a long ways. I have parking options for both if that's the case.
Tomorrow. Pick a time and place and I will be there!

Tomorrow. Pick a time and place and I will be there!
Park at my place and we'll do 6mr since you've never been(the little extra riding to get there helps get you get warmed up). If you got legs left afterwards we can shoot over to sourlands for a 2fer. How's around 9 sound? I can do earlier or later, don't matter to me.

Park at my place and we'll do 6mr since you've never been(the little extra riding to get there helps get you get warmed up). If you got legs left afterwards we can shoot over to sourlands for a 2fer. How's around 9 sound? I can do earlier or later, don't matter to me.
9 sounds rad! Text me your address.

After an awesome fun ride at 6 Mile with @jklett, @Paul H, and @TimBay, I come home to find this on my doorstep !

Some days are just WAAAAAY better than others !
20200703_175012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom