OOS MOGA

Mtbdog

I do the most I can, keeps me motivated to ride,run and walk more. If you can take advantage of the savings you can pay for your subscription in a way by the savings offers.

Mtbdog

Found a neat rock roll at the bark park.
20200625_115245_Burst01.jpg

20200625_115013_Burst01.jpg

20200625_114953_Burst01.jpg

BPaze

@jklett my legs felt great yesterday while at Nassau but today I am a little sore, not fatigued but actually sore like when I used to lift. Great ride had a blast we def need to get back there soon thanks for leading and setting a good pace. Also wanna practice at the flow trails a little more they were tight but def fun.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I would think the assembly is faster/more efficient since the QR does not leave the wheel -
and alignment is easier.

quick search says the frame interface is lower tolerance, with more surface area - so again cheaper.

Looks like the 135 qr endcaps replace the TA ones.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I would think the assembly is faster/more efficient since the QR does not leave the wheel -
and alignment is easier.

quick search says the frame interface is lower tolerance, with more surface area - so again cheaper.

But here is what I don't get frames that have qr on the lower levels and ta at the higher end. Doesn't having different options cost more..

serviceguy

and alignment is easier.

Why? Why? Why? Why?

Happy Birthday @Danimal !

Top Bottom