OOS MOGA

serviceguy

Yes, i think you should do ringwood around 6:00am.

i will be home - and maybe go to RV, at 10, where i leave the house at 9:45.
62BE5F6B-E7CD-4054-B0DB-CA705081D5B4.gif

serviceguy

@mtbiker87 is the proud owner of the orange muk by way of xDave->me->Frank
unless you want to lend me yours while you try my fatty (which is only a little fat, until i fix that a-pawl-ing problem.
I was going through my ‘sorta-blog-but-not-really’ and saw one of your post where you said you wanted to try the (carbon) mukluk. I would gladly lend it to you for a ride...it comes with a dropper post too. I do ride it in Ringwood but the full sus is a different story over these rocks.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I was going through my ‘sorta-blog-but-not-really’ and saw one of your post where you said you wanted to try the (carbon) mukluk. I would gladly lend it to you for a ride...it comes with a dropper post too. I do ride it in Ringwood but the full sus is a different story over these rocks.

I may take you up on that sometime this summer!!!
Many thanks for the generous offer!

Mtbdog

I'm having a problem with the giant rear hub, it started grinding today. It seems I'm missing a bearing. Supposed to have 9 got 8. Am trying to get the Ritchey going with a flat I have to fix. 7 is fine. I'll keep you posted on my flat situation. Gonna try tubeless if the tube doesn't hold long enough. Where do you wanna meet? The college lot off limits, do you know Sanderling Drive? If so that will work. So we don't have to start with the climb first off and Sanderling puts you in the middle of the park sorta.

BPaze

I'm having a problem with the giant rear hub, it started grinding today. It seems I'm missing a bearing. Supposed to have 9 got 8. Am trying to get the Ritchey going with a flat I have to fix. 7 is fine. I'll keep you posted on my flat situation. Gonna try tubeless if the tube doesn't hold long enough. Where do you wanna meet? The college lot off limits, do you know Sanderling Drive? If so that will work. So we don't have to start with the climb first off and Sanderling puts you in the middle of the park sorta.
I know the college lot and JVC I can try to find Sanderling

Mtbdog

I know the college lot and JVC I can try to find Sanderling
Duncan Dr. off Hamburg turnpike by the sheriffs dept building. A left off Duncan and go all the way to the top of Sanderling. Park by the water tower. Hope this helps.

Mtbdog

Brett can we push it back to 8? I'm having a hard time getting tubeless to work. I can get a tube from Al in the morning.

Top Bottom