OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
They hold up?
Want some Giant decals?
20200326_183918.jpg

Mathers

Anyone else still going to the office to work? We shut our office down Tuesday, but I have kept coming in because my wife thinks WFH is stay home and do chores.
I go when I need to but I’m done going to peoples houses unless it’s an emergency. This shit is getting too close.

serviceguy

Anyone else still going to the office to work? We shut our office down Tuesday, but I have kept coming in because my wife thinks WFH is stay home and do chores.
Going once a week to swap the tapes, both to the NYC location and Secaucus as the second set of tapes for each location is stored at the other location (well, right now they all stored at my colleague's house). Not happy to do that, I was going to skip it tomorrow but I need to take pictures of the infrastructure.

BPaze

I have been authorized to hire a sanitization crew so will be happy to be in the office and then tech staff will be permitted in as well if approved by corporate

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Going once a week to swap the tapes, both to the NYC location and Secaucus as the second set of tapes for each location is stored at the other location (well, right now they all stored at my colleague's house). Not happy to do that, I was going to skip it tomorrow but I need to take pictures of the infrastructure.

What do you do for work?

mtbiker87

Finished Fellowship yesterday... and watching Two Towers now
I have the extended version of each of the movies, plus the hobbit ones. Also have the animated version of the hobbit from the 70's. Every once in awhile during the winter we have a Tolkin weekend. It takes every bit of that 48hrs to watch it all..lol.

mtbiker87

I have the extended version of each of the movies, plus the hobbit ones. Also have the animated version of the hobbit from the 70's. Every once in awhile during the winter we have a Tolkin weekend. It takes every bit of that 48hrs to watch it all..lol.
Also have, and read all the books. In fact pretty much everything he, and his son, wrote.

TimBay

Anyone interested in OOS movie night? Pick a time and movie then shit all over this thread which is probably an expertise most have here. Who's game for Miner's Daughter tonight?
That movie sounds terrible...im in. Where can you stream it? Or is it part of your dvd collection?

Top Bottom