OOS Post away!

TimBay

Cool, I'm trying to work it out for both. If I can do Saturday you'll probably get to see your Brodie again.

BTW, @TimBay : I still have a derailleur for you in my truck. If for some reason I can't make the ride, I can meet you right off exit 12 on 287 on your way up to get it to you.
Sounds good. Very small chance I might show up to the Sunday ride too.

TimBay

I too fucking lazy to go flipping thru the other thread, what’s the latest with the amusement park bike quest?
I dunno. My bike was shifting like shit last ride and the chain actually went into the wheel at one point. Partly because I was shifting hard under load uphill like an ass. Gonna giver a good cleaning and looking at tonight. Started riding clipless and love it, but gonna run flats at wayway for safety. Just really trying to ride more. Can't wait for warmer weather and longer daylight. How ya been? You coming out this weekend for either ride?

I dunno. My bike was shifting like shit last ride and the chain actually went into the wheel at one point. Partly because I was shifting hard under load uphill like an ass. Gonna giver a good cleaning and looking at tonight. Started riding clipless and love it, but gonna run flats at wayway for safety. Just really trying to ride more. Can't wait for warmer weather and longer daylight. How ya been? You coming out this weekend for either ride?
It's going to be mid 20s and feeling like low 20s...

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
some day make it out....

Ugh. Fuck. Do I wear super heavy duty winter boots or plastic bag in between 2 sets of socks?
Everyone has their cold threshold
My feet gets cold under 40 and can't use the regular shoes. If still above freezing use the DH 510s. 20F good thinsulate boots or Lakes. Teens and single digits my extreme weather snow boots. Negative degrees are the super extreme cold and toe warmers. Haven't had to go super extreme for the past two Winters