OOS MOGA

Well, unfortunately I am going to have to break the first rule. I don’t feel that great and can’t make it :(

I had to bring my oldest to the mall for a job meeting she's having and I have to wait for her. I have one question, what's with all the old people power walking when nothing's open? It's like Dawn of the (almost) dead in here.

Not that I'm judging them, it's good that people are moving but it's kinda creepy that they're congregated here at this time of day.

I had to bring my oldest to the mall for a job meeting she's having and I have to wait for her. I have one question, what's with all the old people power walking when nothing's open? It's like Dawn of the (almost) dead in here.

We had the ledge would mall here with all but two stores being out of business. When the property was bought by the people who own Woodbury Commons they told everyone they were closing the mall part to start demolition before taking down the open stores.

Old people threw a fit saying closing the mall with no stores that was being paid py a private entity was bad for the community. I think someone suggested those old people pay to keep the place heated since it served no business purpose with no open stores and they thought that idea was crazy.

Anyway they tore that place down now old people have to find another place to power walk in the winter. And the greatest question is when is Jay going to powerwalk in the the am?

We had the ledge would mall here with all but two stores being out of business. When the property was bought by the people who own Woodbury Commons they told everyone they were closing the mall part to start demolition before taking down the open stores.

Old people threw a fit saying closing the mall with no stores that was being paid py a private entity was bad for the community. I think someone suggested those old people pay to keep the place heated since it served no business purpose with no open stores and they thought that idea was crazy.

Anyway they tore that place down now old people have to find another place to power walk in the winter. And the greatest question is when is Jay going to powerwalk in the the am?

This is me power walking

EverlastingOnlyAmericanbobtail-small.gif

I prefer the roadie jersey over the DH jersey when it gets cold... for that little neck protection it offers.
I also realized today that I have a buff as well. Gonna wear it on my next ride and snap a pic.

Back
Top Bottom