OOS MOGA

Hey what did you get? I'm due for a new set if my back cooperates.

View attachment 107619
Nike Vapor Speed, I demo'd them when I bought a set for my daughter, she played 3 years on varsity with them.
I had a set of Clevelands which always bothered me with the top edge, but I didn't need another set at the time. I recently found a set in grade 9 with the Fubuki shafts I wanted. As you know, Nike stopped selling clubs in 2017 so excellent conditions clubs are hard to find. I haven't swung a club in about 2 years nor played a round in 3, time to groove my swing so I can go for lessons before it gets cold.

Nike Vapor Speed, I demo'd them when I bought a set for my daughter, she played 3 years on varsity with them.
I had a set of Clevelands which always bothered me with the top edge, but I didn't need another set at the time. I recently found a set in grade 9 with the Fubuki shafts I wanted. As you know, Nike stopped selling clubs in 2017 so excellent conditions clubs are hard to find. I haven't swung a club in about 2 years nor played a round in 3, time to groove my swing so I can go for lessons before it gets cold.

You still have the simulator set up?

LMAO!
Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 5.51.04 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom