OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

Will talk to the wife and see what I can do
If one of you guys wants to borrow my park bike for the day, have at it. It's just sitting.I can assure you it will be more fun than a hardtail for a novice at Creek, and much cheaper than renting.

moose35

Hanging in there, thanks for asking ! Been in quite a bit of pain since the surgery last Tuseday, but was told to expect that. They had to screw and plate the fibula, and repair an avulsion on the opposite side of the right ankle where the ligaments attach to the bone.Next week they take the stitches out, and will give me an estimate on recovery time, and fill me in on the next step in the process.
Sounds like it's going well. Keep us posted on your progress. Stay positive. And do your physical therapy.

jklett

Hanging in there, thanks for asking ! Been in quite a bit of pain since the surgery last Tuseday, but was told to expect that. They had to screw and plate the fibula, and repair an avulsion on the opposite side of the right ankle where the ligaments attach to the bone.Next week they take the stitches out, and will give me an estimate on recovery time, and fill me in on the next step in the process.
Hopefully recovery goes well(and quickly), can't wait to ride with you again (just not round valley).

mtbiker87

Sounds like a great offer but I clearly can't be trusted
I trust you Max ! ..But I trust my own maintenance even more so I'm not anticipating a problem. Besides, that bike is a tank ! If you find a way to break that thing I'd be impressed. But honestly, you were the first person offering to pick it up after my accident, and I really appreciated that. So if you want to try it out, dont hesitate.

JerseyPete

Does any of the OOS people who rode with me, want a turkey fryer? I used it maybe 3 times and didn't want to deal with the oil. I believe that I am local to @Paul H @Mtbdog @Victor I and others that I rode with at JH and HM. It can also be used with water for corn on the cob, hard boiled eggs and for those who don't keep a kosher house, lobster and crabs. Deep fried foods and fire seem to be a common theme in this group.
20190915_095925.jpg
20190915_095937.jpg

BPaze

Does any of the OOS people who rode with me, want a turkey fryer? I used it maybe 3 times and didn't want to deal with the oil. I believe that I am local to @Paul H @Mtbdog @Victor I and others that I rode with at JH and HM. It can also be used with water for corn on the cob, hard boiled eggs and for those who don't keep a kosher house, lobster and crabs. Deep fried foods and fire seem to be a common theme in this group.View attachment 105820View attachment 105821
This could be a good homebrew setup, how many BTU's is that burner, does it still work correctly and how large is that pot?

JerseyPete

I don't know the details. I will look when I get home. Everything works, and the pot was large enough for a good sized turkey.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Because gravel grinders are so in and there is so many gravel roads here in NJ :oops:. Pretty sure NJ has more miles of single track then gravel roads but what do I know. But hey there is no place up north to ride quads but a lot of people own them, amiright.

Didn't want to shit in his thread, I'm waiting for my wife to ok a bike purchase here so I can commute and I'm not using a fatty for that

Top Bottom