OOS MOGA

Thanks again @Mtbdog
IMG_20190825_164012566.jpg

How long is your stem ? I'd move to a shorter stem, or slide my seat forward first. If you already have a short stem, and go to narrower bars, you'll speed up the steering, and it will get a bit twitchy, like having a steeper head angle.

You could as also go to a higher rise handle bar, a stem with some more rise, or a bar with more back sweep. Of course any change you make, will effect another area, but its certainly worth swapping stuff around to get your cockpit comfortable.

How long is your stem ? I'd move to a shorter stem, or slide my seat forward first. If you already have a short stem, and go to narrower bars, you'll speed up the steering, and it will get a bit twitchy, like having a steeper head angle.

It's for my new bike my bar on my current bike is 740 with a 50mm stem but it's a little small on me which is why I'm new biking it

You could as also go to a higher rise handle bar, a stem with some more rise, or a bar with more back sweep. Of course any change you make, will effect another area, but its certainly worth swapping stuff around to get your cockpit comfortable.
I'm looking to be more upright on my next bike to help my back out

I now understand what my father meant when he told me ‘don’t hit that tree son’...All good, just bruised ego and knee...And I still suck! I cramped badly for the first time since I found my way back on a bike, should have eaten something more. Thanks to @sarcaro for making sure I would find my way back to camp safe and in one piece. It would have been a great ride otherwise.
My pleasure ?

My pleasure ?
I was wondering...did you actually see me crashing into that tree? I can't actually recall how I ended up clipping it, I just remember taking off that big rock thinking'this is going to be a long' one and soon after I was 'shoot, I'm going to hit this tree hard!'...

I was wondering...did you actually see me crashing into that tree? I can't actually recall how I ended up clipping it, I just remember taking off that big rock thinking'this is going to be a long' one and soon after I was 'shoot, I'm going to hit this tree hard!'...
LOL no i am sorry i did not :( hope you are ok

Back
Top Bottom