OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
This needs to be done again soon
IMG_20181202_003847.jpg

BPaze

So good news about the baby is maternity leave starts soon so I will have a lil freedom for a short time. As long as the baby isn’t early I can prob get to Jorba fest. I am looking to take a fri off ASAP for Creek. So it isn’t all end of MTB but pretty much after that I am done for

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So good news about the baby is maternity leave starts soon so I will have a lil freedom for a short time. As long as the baby isn’t early I can prob get to Jorba fest. I am looking to take a fri off ASAP for Creek. So it isn’t all end of MTB but pretty much after that I am done for
Need me to pick up your thing from @Mtbdog

qclabrat

Sounds like a stressful situation BPaze, I would'nt be comfortable leaving home with that being the case either. As far as the surgery goes, dont have a soild date yet, and it's getting close to a month since it happened. But I'm seeing the doc again Tuesday, and now that we got the insurance crap taken care of, I'm hoping we can schedule it soon.
Crap, just caught this
Heal up Arnold, you've got 9 months that rest up for Creek next year

serviceguy

I now understand what my father meant when he told me ‘don’t hit that tree son’...All good, just bruised ego and knee...And I still suck! I cramped badly for the first time since I found my way back on a bike, should have eaten something more. Thanks to @sarcaro for making sure I would find my way back to camp safe and in one piece. It would have been a great ride otherwise.

Top Bottom