OOS MOGA

I mistype words. He just writes some weird shit sometimes where it's hard to know what he's saying. But That's part of the fun

Double standards

My issue is I write a post but go back and add to the middle and miss some corrections. Sometimes I start a post and come back 2 hours later it's w.e.

So get a look at the rear cassette, I think. This bike was hardly used... I know the wheel was bent and it was laid next to the trash can for 16 hours but should I go verify this was trash or keep it moving?

IMG_20190822_200748693.jpg

Like this is brand new outside of the seized for which is now free and fine, I think the bought it bent the wheel and it sat for a few years finally being trashed.
IMG_20190822_200753539.jpg
IMG_20190822_200759807.jpg
IMG_20190822_200812006.jpg

Double standards

My issue is I write a post but go back and add to the middle and miss some corrections. Sometimes I start a post and come back 2 hours later it's w.e.
Ha. It's a forum. It's fun to rag on people and I'm sure you get a kick when they get heated at you because it's funny. I laugh when I see your whacky posts and have to read them 5 times to understand what you're trying to say.

Ha. It's a forum. It's fun to rag on people and I'm sure you get a kick when they get heated at you because it's funny. I laugh when I see your whacky posts and have to read them 5 times to understand what you're trying to say.

If @serviceguy didn't get so amped I'd most likely start proofreading but now i just mix things up like whole and hole or youre and your just for shits

So get a look at the rear cassette, I think. This bike was hardly used... I know the wheel was bent and it was laid next to the trash can for 16 hours but should I go verify this was trash or keep it moving?

View attachment 103287
Must be a season of throwing out bikes.
My complex maintenance guy picked up a kids bike in the thrash. Looks like one of the chainring has a broken teeth but otherwise perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom