OOS MOGA

Dremels just charge crazy money for zip wheels that blow up if you breath on them, you'd be better off with a hacksaw, angle grinder. cut off tool, or anything else made for cutting. I reach for a cold chisel before I'd grab a dremel. I think the only cutting I've done with it was building a slot on a broken bolt to back it out with a slotted driver. I just feel you could do much better and safer than a dremel.
More of a refining tool than anything

So when I tell you to go 36 you ignore me but as soon as Paul says it well then ok

when multiple people say something along those lines it makes you think but I'm still leaning towards the 36, I'm going to sit on my hands and not spend money till the fall

when multiple people say something along those lines it makes you think but I'm still leaning towards the 36, I'm going to sit on my hands and not spend money till the fall
The Helm is a happy middle with 35mm stanchions and adjustable between 160-130 out of the box no additional air shafts which helps offset any cost difference but hard to find a used one and prob not local

The Helm is a happy middle with 35mm stanchions and adjustable between 160-130 out of the box no additional air shafts which helps offset any cost difference but hard to find a used one and prob not local
Thicker the stanchion... just more weight

I'd buy a new one but if I could wrap my head around the fork and wheels I'd pull the trigger but buying these would make vacation tighter

Back
Top Bottom