OOS MOGA

Mr.Moto

Anyone have wheels built from colorado cycles? I think I'm going to go this route as much as I want to build my own its cheaper to have them do iv versus me doing it myself and screwing it up. Going this route will let me get a bamf fork and other bits.

Want DT350 hubs with Ibis 738 rims? 54T star ratchet. DT Comp db spokes. SRAM driver. Boost. Great condition. I built these last year but got a great deal on plastic rims so built up another set.

Danimal

Anyone have wheels built from colorado cycles? I think I'm going to go this route as much as I want to build my own its cheaper to have them do iv versus me doing it myself and screwing it up. Going this route will let me get a bamf fork and other bits.
i bought my wheels from them. very happy and their online configurator is pretty sweet

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
would all depend on your hookup i would assume. I found them to be quite reasonable though. go on their site and price a set out for fun to see
They have a set of RaceFace Arc on sale for $450... errr.... but I think a bike rack is more of a priority right now. Mine is getting pretty rusted.
Priority List
1. bike rack
2. garmin
3. wheelset

jklett

but I think a bike rack is more of a priority right now.
96ced83b865dda86fdfa0e96cc2d5721.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
They have a set of RaceFace Arc on sale for $450... errr.... but I think a bike rack is more of a priority right now. Mine is getting pretty rusted.
Priority List
1. bike rack
2. garmin
3. wheelset

what rack are you thinking? up1 and a roof rack are my birthday gift to myself this fall.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
cutting this with a dremel hurts my brain, get yourself an electric die grinder if you wanted a dremel style tool. I have a dremel to polish stuff and thats all its good for.
I really have nothing large that I would need to cut. I just miss having a dremel

what rack are you thinking? up1 and a roof rack are my birthday gift to myself this fall.
1up... or whatever.... a single bike rack for 2" hitch

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I really have nothing large that I would need to cut. I just miss having a dremel

1up... or whatever.... a single bike rack for 2" hitch

Dremels just charge crazy money for zip wheels that blow up if you breath on them, you'd be better off with a hacksaw, angle grinder. cut off tool, or anything else made for cutting. I reach for a cold chisel before I'd grab a dremel. I think the only cutting I've done with it was building a slot on a broken bolt to back it out with a slotted driver. I just feel you could do much better and safer than a dremel.

Top Bottom