OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
To be completely impartial, I would say stick to your original plans as posted on Strava. It's been up for several days now. Not sure how many guys plan on showing up at Ryerson that don't read this thread. We could always try those other trails another day. I'll be out there this morning, and I can always show you where they are if you don't know. There's a very fun, roller coaster type section right off of Shepherd lake by the tank.
Mathers and I will meet you at the alternative location to try the new flowy section. May not be as hot as it’s less rocky and a lower elevation in relation to the top of the ridge. Sorry guys we didn’t mean to develop 2 different rides.

BPaze

Well... the 2 dudes who planned this ride... one bailed @Fire Marshal Max due to family emergency and the other @BPaze asked who is leading. Going to be interesting. :D

I will say... better than no ride?
Hey I didn’t plan this ride I just said I will come and I know a loop or 2. I am a passenger here like everyone else just tell me where to start

oobaa47

Hey I didn’t plan this ride I just said I will come and I know a loop or 2. I am a passenger here like everyone else just tell me where to start
I'm going to start at longmeadow road and Sterling mine road.....aiming for 7:45...... But the original ride called for Ryerson,......not sure how many bailed yet, but guys may be showing up over since that was the original Strava ride location....

BPaze

@Paul H @Mtbdog are you guys still heading to ryerson at 830? I think it would just be us 3 and I can’t make it to the other location in time or at least it would be close

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Not even a thank you, I'm going to sleep
Screenshot_20190721-071901.png
IMG_20190721_071612547.jpg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I don’t know how I missed @oobaa47 , @Victor I and @Mathers but I did. Ended joining the last portion of the OOS ride. Nice to catch up with the usual suspects @Mtbdog , @Paul H , @BPaze and @Mr.Moto. Started fro. Home at 7:15, by 10:00 I was running on fumes.
Not sure either. We were on a very limited amount of trails. That new section is flowy. Pic of me for once, which is rare as I take most of the pics on rides.

We ran into Mancuso. He was riding from the top of Skyline Drive to Sterling do that loop then back. He’s probably still riding. Have to imagine that’s 5-6 hours of tech. Now that is endurance, especially in this heat.

Speaking of endurance, Kudos to @JimN for finishing the Wilderness 101 race. 102 miles off-road with 10,266 feet of elevation and 12:18 moving time!!

7B98B9CF-60E4-4C83-BB46-700E112B3AF2.png

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Anyone have wheels built from colorado cycles? I think I'm going to go this route as much as I want to build my own its cheaper to have them do iv versus me doing it myself and screwing it up. Going this route will let me get a bamf fork and other bits.

Top Bottom