OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
First time I rode clipless on my road bike. I came to busy intersection came to a complete stop and forgot to unclipped... And down I went.
TidyFrigidIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif

mtbiker87

If anyone is interested in checking it out,im heading up to PJ pump track with kid #3, after dropping kid #2 off at school. Should be there about 10, staying till around 12. Paved, so recent weather not really an issue.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Tbh I'm not to sure if I will
Just a joke bro
Shit happens when riding trails. I have my moments... luckily for me, most of them happens when riding solo.
The clipless fail I mentioned, that happened when @Mtbdog was far ahead of me and he never saw it. It was prolly one of the more ridiculous fails if I say so myself. I unclipped my right but because I was at an off camber part of the trail, the force of the right feet landing on the ground, pushed the bike to leaned to the left and I just rolled over. lol

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I knew a roadie who cracked a carbon frame that way.
Remember that crash I had at Stephens? Nothing cracked or broken on the SC. Only ended up with a scratch on the handlebar and brake lever.
Now, with the Niner, I am rather cautious as it does not have the most stellar reputation.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Just a joke bro
Shit happens when riding trails. I have my moments... luckily for me, most of them happens when riding solo.
The clipless fail I mentioned, that happened when @Mtbdog was far ahead of me and he never saw it. It was prolly one of the more ridiculous fails if I say so myself. I unclipped my right but because I was at an off camber part of the trail, the force of the right feet landing on the ground, pushed the bike to leaned to the left and I just rolled over. lol

i fell over at cr trying to ride backwards in the parking lot.
probably should learn that skill with flats?

GreenMachine

Remember that crash I had at Stephens? Nothing cracked or broken on the SC. Only ended up with a scratch on the handlebar and brake lever.
Now, with the Niner, I am rather cautious as it does not have the most stellar reputation.
Was that your chest impalement with Brett ?

Top Bottom