OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Why? Apparently it happens a lot @
The Tour

There are tons of dick moves but this is part of the spectacle. Let the locals have fun while the world takes advantage of their home.

There are these urban downhill riders that I think are trash doing wall rides on local religious art work and memorials leaving skid marks all over the place with no regard of the damage they're doing.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
This is not a part of the "spectacle" This is the Tour there is no place for that B.S. Go ask your local promoter if he would enjoy that on their watch, guaranteed none would approve, and if they do then next race I'm jumping the race. If you notice there will be no TV coverage of it. Hoorah!

Spectacle vs event is two different things people enjoy cars and coffee but I go for the stupid things

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
OOS beginner friendly ride is set for Sunday 8am at the Saddle River Dunkerhook (Paramus entrance). I will post it in OOS Strava so it has the location. Slow pace and plan on about a 90 minutes of riding. An alternative for people that live in the area for a quick weekday ride. Some of the cross country trails are overgrown this time of year so will mix it up with the paved bike paths. If your looking for an epic bad ass ride, this ain’t it?

oobaa47

OOS beginner friendly ride is set for Sunday 8am at the Saddle River Dunkerhook (Paramus entrance). I will post it in OOS Strava so it has the location. Slow pace and plan on about a 90 minutes of riding. An alternative for people that live in the area for a quick weekday ride. Some of the cross country trails are overgrown this time of year so will mix it up with the paved bike paths. If your looking for an epic bad ass ride, this ain’t it?

Don't forget to show them the secret wall that I took you too last year!!

Top Bottom