OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Paul:

I will ride some of the dirt trails this week to see how much of it is overgrown.

@Mr. E Man :

Similar to the February ride. Like Paul said with a little more off-road thrown in. Not an epic mountain bike ride. There is only a few miles of dirt. I initially planned it as an after work ride but figure I’d try for early Sunday morning due to the heat. Will be mostly pavement on the Saddle River bike path and if people want we can do a quick riding side tour of Ridgewood again.
Will have the full squish bike ready

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Nah, just considering taking leadership classes given my obvious shortcomings in attracting volunteers to TM...so sad!
Short notice. People, sometimes have things planned as long as several months in advance. If people are available I’m sure they will go. Thanks for taking the initiative.

serviceguy

Short notice. People, sometimes have things planned as long as several months in advance. If people are available I’m sure they will go. Thanks for taking the initiative.

Vic, I know, especially people with kids may be short on time to spare in a specific day and time.

@pixychick mentioned this last week in her blog (or in the Ringwood State Park Trail conditions, can't remember exactly where). I just tried to spread the word since she mentioned a certain shortage of volunteering for TM in Ringwood lately. I shouldn't have waited for her to post the official notice today. I did mention that this was happening at the 6MR group ride but I guess only @Fire Marshal Max would have been interested since I know that @jklett is already involved in TM in his area and he's far away. It was worth a try, plus it's still out there so if anybody has some spare time...and remember, those trails don't build themselves...

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Vic, I know, especially people with kids may be short on time to spare in a specific day and time.

@pixychick mentioned this last week in her blog (or in the Ringwood State Park Trail conditions, can't remember exactly where). I just tried to spread the word since she mentioned a certain shortage of volunteering for TM in Ringwood lately. I shouldn't have waited for her to post the official notice today. I did mention that this was happening at the 6MR group ride but I guess only @Fire Marshal Max would have been interested since I know that @jklett is already involved in TM in his area and he's far away. It was worth a try, plus it's still out there so if anybody has some spare time...and remember, those trails don't build themselves...
I agree. I recall paging Ellen a couple of months ago on the OOS thread to get some dialogue in advance but she did not respond. Glad again that you are taking the initiative.

serviceguy

I agree. I recall paging Ellen a couple of months ago on the OOS thread to get some dialogue in advance but she did not respond. Glad again that you are taking the initiative.
I think she's probably not much into the OOS scene, plus the noise level in here is rather high. Hopefully I'll have a chance to talk about it on Saturday, I think that what they're doing in Ringwood and the connector to Sterling are a great resource for riding in the area, worth spending some time helping/advertising.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I think she's probably not much into the OOS scene, plus the noise level in here is rather high. Hopefully I'll have a chance to talk about it on Saturday, I think that what they're doing in Ringwood and the connector to Sterling are a great resource for riding in the area, worth spending some time helping/advertising.
Your preaching to the choir. Getting the word out is half the battle.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

RW is just as far as 6mile for me as 6 mile I could do TM every Tuesday or Thursday but there is none hosted, even picked up an electronic weedwacker and chainsaw. Anyway Saturday is 4 h and my cock is going to take best in show.

serviceguy

RW is just as far as 6mile for me as 6 mile I could do TM every Tuesday or Thursday but there is none hosted, even picked up an electronic weedwacker and chainsaw. Anyway Saturday is 4 h and my cock is going to take best in show.

I've no idea why you have to stick your cock in every piece of conversation...

rick81721

Lothar
giphy (2).gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Nah, just considering taking leadership classes given my obvious shortcomings in attracting volunteers to TM...so sad!

you are doing a great job spreading the word. it is up to the people to take up arms.
Also, lots of people won't commit, then show up, because the other way around isn't a good look.
Keep pushing - it is a worthy effort.

Top Bottom