OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

Park traffic
Got ya. Honestly , its really not that bad on the weekends. The lift moves pretty quick, and the faster guys stick mostly to the advanced terrain, so you end up riding with peeps on your own level most of the time if you keep to the greens and blues.Hold a soild line, and you'er fine.A lot of people worry about being in the way, but its really not the big problem folks think it is. As far as embarrassing youself goes, (Brett's comment) if you are worried about that, then you shouldnt be ridding at all. Most of you guys have ridden stuff harder than the greens, and most of the blues, at Creek. ( wayway, ringwood, mooch, wildcat ...ect)Biggest difference is you CAN go a bunch faster. But CAN...and HAVE TO are two different things. Thats why you have brakes !!! ( at least most of us do )

JHarmon76

Got ya. Honestly , its really not that bad on the weekends. The lift moves pretty quick, and the faster guys stick mostly to the advanced terrain, so you end up riding with peeps on your own level most of the time if you keep to the greens and blues.Hold a soild line, and you'er fine.A lot of people worry about being in the way, but its really not the big problem folks think it is. As far as embarrassing youself goes, (Brett's comment) if you are worried about that, then you shouldnt be ridding at all. Most of you guys have ridden stuff harder than the greens, and most of the blues, at Creek. ( wayway, ringwood, mooch, wildcat ...ect)Biggest difference is you CAN go a bunch faster. But CAN...and HAVE TO are two different things. Thats why you have brakes !!! ( at least most of us do )
@BPaze I’ve ridden with you a few times and can assure you, you wouldn’t embarrass yourself. I was telling Vic the other day that the people I’ve met at Creek (in the lift lines and riding to the top) have mostly been super cool. I’ve even ridden with some for an entire day after riding the lift up with them. For the most part I’d say the DH/Freeride crowd is much friendlier than a lot of people I’ve bumped into on the trails. Especially the XC nerds. I’ve run into a few of those guys and they’ve been kinda douchey and most times can’t be bothered to even say hello.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
And this happened...
20190713_162110.jpg

20190713_170436.jpg

And of course... OOS hike a bike
20190713_170843.jpg

Top Bottom