OOS MOGA

Mahnken

When I worked for a crane company we put all oils in the same place, and it was all pumped up to the heaters that heated the shop in the winter. I'm not sure how that worked, the heaters were broken quite often. When I left there I worked in HVAC for a decade and never came across anything similar.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
When I worked for a crane company we put all oils in the same place, and it was all pumped up to the heaters that heated the shop in the winter. I'm not sure how that worked, the heaters were broken quite often. When I left there I worked in HVAC for a decade and never came across anything similar.

burns using atomizer. gotta be hard to get clean/filtered enough to not clog the nozzles.
(mom was in the fuel oil business - fire is in the family.)

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
When we bought our house, there were groundhog holes all over the yard(OK, maybe only 3 or 4) and I didn't want to mess with traps so I took a dump in each one. After a few days I didn't see anymore groundhogs. My neighbors wouldn't talk to me either so it was a win win!
@StayHydrated
Congrats on the new house..... You should try this and report back.

serviceguy

When we bought our house, there were groundhog holes all over the yard(OK, maybe only 3 or 4) and I didn't want to mess with traps so I took a dump in each one. After a few days I didn't see anymore groundhogs. My neighbors wouldn't talk to me either so it was a win win!

10 for creativity! I would have never made the mental leap from trap to dump! A slight rhyme maybe? ...and we're back talking about shit again!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Sick!
No really... you're sick! :p

qclabrat

NYBG orchid show today. First time in years I could walk around and worry about time
IMG_20190418_123533.jpg

Top Bottom