OOS MOGA

As long as it turns into a workbench.... we can allow it. Would be pretty cool to clean the drive train in the dishwasher and have the workbench in the kitchen to put the bike together.

I have parts for a foot pump sink I want to toss in the garage but I need to finalize what my layout will be and paint the floor

Foot pump sink is not a dishwasher.... but if my garage had a drain... I would want one.
I'm using a 5 gallon bucket for waste I don't like the idea of not controlling what I dump into the water ways if some how water and something toxic gets mixed I'll just take it to the county rather then sending it down the drain. Idk how toxic bike grease is so idk like to not sent it

I'm using a 5 gallon bucket for waste I don't like the idea of not controlling what I dump into the water ways if some how water and something toxic gets mixed I'll just take it to the county rather then sending it down the drain. Idk how toxic bike grease is so idk like to not sent it
That reminds me.... how does one dispose of dirty mineral oil?
Previously.... when I used to do my own oil changes on my car, I would dump them together and take it to Advanced Auto or something
I don't foresee doing any oil changes anytime soon.

That reminds me.... how does one dispose of dirty mineral oil?
Previously.... when I used to do my own oil changes on my car, I would dump them together and take it to Advanced Auto or something
I don't foresee doing any oil changes anytime soon.

fire?

Can someone photochop this so Max can use it as his avatar?
535100_1.jpg

Put them in a small can and leave them next to Max's grill. Eventually they will be incinerated.

Ok I have used up my quota of ball busting on Max today. Eventually he will wake up and fire back.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to strike fear into you I'm gonna just take a selfie on your front lawn.

I just mix all my oils together and drop them off and hope for the best. Oil is oil, right?
One time I told Advance Auto that I mixed engine oil and differential fluid and the lady shook her head and said to separate them the next time.

Back
Top Bottom