OOS MOGA

Mtbdog

Lost you yesterday didn’t know what happened
Got dropped like a bad habit at a roman catholic convent. Didn't have the legs, now I know how tail end charlie feels. Everytime they stopped, they would start as soon as I got there. Never had a chance to recover, wasn't prepared for that. Then finally I just sat down and watched everyone ride away... Hit garmin navigate and split,if I wasn't gonna do the course on my garmin the whole deal was useless. Gonna go up during the week if the course is marked,might just stay home not real happy about being left in the woods. Would never happen on a OOS ride we wait for each other. Gotta say someone hung with me for a while but he disappeared also.

serviceguy

Got dropped like a bad habit at a roman catholic convent. Didn't have the legs, now I know how tail end charlie feels. Everytime they stopped, they would start as soon as I got there. Never had a chance to recover, wasn't prepared for that. Then finally I just sat down and watched everyone ride away... Hit garmin navigate and split,if I wasn't gonna do the course on my garmin the whole deal was useless. Gonna go up during the week if the course is marked,might just stay home not real happy about being left in the woods. Would never happen on a OOS ride we wait for each other. Gotta say someone hung with me for a while but he disappeared also.

Wow, sorry to hear that! If they dropped you I wonder what would have happened to me...would they come back and euthanize me?

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I sent you a couple of text messages later on when I found out. I knew you were OK as your van was gone when I returned to the parking lot. Was an interesting experience. I was able to keep up on the fire road climbs but barely then everyone was in my way on the downhill and tech single track

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
New name for Leo - Zombieguy.

1555368946389.png

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
You were probably having a bad day. You are faster than that

Top Bottom