OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Looking for an Axum Sunday
No rain until 4pm tomorrow
giphy.gif

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I have a 35 clamp 40mm Raceface Chester Stem. Anyone want this for $25? 2 rides on these
1000000500.jpg

I may also have a Ragley 31.8 clamp 40mm stem for sale as well. Low stack on this. Won't know on these until I have 2 more rides on the Marley.... which could take upto a year lol
1000000501.jpg

Last edited:

serviceguy

I need to schedule a big ride but it has been too wet and I am too out of shape. After the Super Bowl I should hopefully be in good enough shape and we can do a nice ride.
How is that, beer and cheese puffs diet? Let me know how it works!

Happy Birthday Brett!

BPaze

How is that, beer and cheese puffs diet? Let me know how it works!

Happy Birthday Brett!
Thanks for the Bday wishes

I actually started a diet beginning of the month and have lost 15 lbs and have been having fun cooking. Doubt I am going to have anything fun for the Superbowl. hopefully, by then I will be down 20+, my goal is 30lbs by end of February when I go to Cancun

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Thanks for the Bday wishes

I actually started a diet beginning of the month and have lost 15 lbs and have been having fun cooking. Doubt I am going to have anything fun for the Superbowl. hopefully, by then I will be down 20+, my goal is 30lbs by end of February when I go to Cancun
Keep me posted on Cancun... also planning to vacation there sometimes this year.

Top Bottom