OOS MOGA

jklett

How many cadence/speed sensors do you guys own?
I find it a PITA to move them from one bike to the other and since they are relatively cheap... thinking about getting some more...
One combo unit, it lives on the road bike. GPS speed is close enough for me on the mountain bikes, I use it more for the maps.

mtbiker87

Arnold- I saw ya yesterday on Columbia trail.. my bad for not acknowledging you... I didn’t realize it was you until afterwards.
No problem man, it was a large group and spread out pretty fast. I'm sure I missed a few folks I knew there as well. Just happy to see many people out enjoying the day.

TimBay

How many cadence/speed sensors do you guys own?
I find it a PITA to move them from one bike to the other and since they are relatively cheap... thinking about getting some more...
I'm still aspiring to the level of fitness/skill where cadence is a thought.

jklett

I'm still aspiring to the level of fitness/skill where cadence is a thought.
My $.02 on cadence on the mountain bike: if you feel like you're spinning your legs too fast, shift to a harder gear and if you feel like you're grinding, shift to an easier one. There's too much other stuff to worry about like that there's nothing on the other side of the rock you just got on and you have to get the front wheel up before you eat shit.

serviceguy

Damn, this thread really is ded. Who wants to ride Saturday? Need somewhere bombproof. @The Governor of Slacktown where is good near you? @jklett. RV, Allaire ? @serviceguy how is ringwood after rain? Other guys? Tim, Arnold, Bob, Frank, whomever? If not, I might try and get some big numbers at Harts.
I haven’t been really riding here in a month. Lower part of the connector is going to be beat, it was already a few weeks ago. I have a vet appointment on Saturday so I’ll stay local.

Mtbdog

Anyone else up for High Mt. Saturday 10:30 am college lot. Easy pace with some climbing. Plateau loops and maybe to the top after.

RickVaughn

Hear from the grapevines(strava) that trails are being trashed again at HM.
Do some TM while you are there.
i rode jacks in december and it was a mess. very clear it was human intervention, not natural as boulders were systematically strewn across the trail. will keep an eye out.

Top Bottom