OOS MOGA

qclabrat

You've been doing 5-8 mile rides lately? Of course, elevation will play a factor.
But at any rate, we are out to have fun and since we typically ride about 10 miles, I would assume that is your target? Or are you wanting to do more and "train"?
All I know is, when you are gassed out, its not fun unless you are the type that likes the "pain"
I was going to suggest longer rides this year, closer to 15-20 miles but at the same time not taking much longer. We need some better discipline during breaks.

qclabrat

ride hard enough so you cant breathe and talk at the same time?
you and Max still need to line up
I'm not forgetting the trash talk you had this winter when you called out Max for being fat and slow, also no good and ugly...
6-the-breakfast-club-quotes.gif

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was going to suggest longer rides this year, closer to 15-20 miles but at the same time not taking much longer. We need some better discipline during breaks.
I remember those days. Took 3 hours to ride 6 miles at 6 Mile. 15 minute breather after every climb, 30 minutes snack break in the grassy field after concrete bridge. Good times.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I remember those days. Took 3 hours to ride 6 miles at 6 Mile. 15 minute breather after every climb, 30 minutes snack break in the grassy field after concrete bridge. Good times.
When I first met someone who did the FULL loop at six mile he recommend I try it and bring a lunch to have at the canal side.

Used to ride from the 27 lot to South Middlebush and back in like 2-2.5 hours, come home, eat a whole pizza and take a nap. Those were the days.

qclabrat

we miss you, come ride with us and bring Miguel n' Lucas

Top Bottom