OOS MOGA

I'm still a go for leading a ride tomorrow. IMHO, KVSP will be far too wet to ride there guilt free. My suggestion would be to ride Stephens as it has been in stellar condition as of late.

Time: 10:00am

For anyone wanting a few more miles, I will be leaving from the Sussex Branch parking lot (40.921182, -74.738479) at 9:15am and riding over. It's a nice warm up.

Post up if you plan on joining the fun.
I messed up. I picked the coordinates from the Strava post and ended up at KVSP - coincidentally called Iron Gate - I just dialed in the correct ones and am 20 minutes away. Don’t wait I’ll go do. Rail trail somewhere. Hopefully next time.

I messed up. I picked the coordinates from the Strava post and ended up at KVSP - coincidentally called Iron Gate - I just dialed in the correct ones and am 20 minutes away. Don’t wait I’ll go do. Rail trail somewhere. Hopefully next time.
Not sure how... the coordinates were in the descriptions and the address section simply said iron gate.

@jklett did you use strava info to get to stephens?

Just clicked on it in Strava and selected ‘open in maps’ and that’s where it took me.
Hmmm... maybe entering Iron Gate, strava automatically pin pointed to the other Iron Gate
Next time, will just leave it blank and put the coordinates in the descrptions
Sorry about that

@fidodie
Look a Karma at the hotel. Looks better in person. Makes an interesting whining sound
IMG_20181223_170737.jpg
IMG_20181223_170841_1.jpg

Hmmm... maybe entering Iron Gate, strava automatically pin pointed to the other Iron Gate
Next time, will just leave it blank and put the coordinates in the descrptions
Sorry about that
Quite possibly. More disappointed with myself for not double checking tbh - hence my ‘I messed up....’ statement. No biggie though. Hopefully I make it next time. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom