OOS MOGA

mtbiker87

He needs something without a RD and is low to the ground, so it's not as to be too far to the napping sight. Single speed, maybe a third wheel, chassis made of a durable plastic,wide tires. Any ideas?
I got just the thing. Steel hardtail. Sliding drops, so no hanger. Big head tube gusset. Thing is strong as hell. Bolt on rear axle. No dropper. He breaks this thing and I'll buy him a beer. Or the Brodie I ride at Creek. That thing was designed when roof drops were cool, and balls were bigger than your helmet.

jklett

He needs something without a RD and is low to the ground, so it's not as to be too far to the napping sight. Single speed, maybe a third wheel, chassis made of a durable plastic,wide tires. Any ideas?
51Q6vv26a3L._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I'm still a go for leading a ride tomorrow. IMHO, KVSP will be far too wet to ride there guilt free. My suggestion would be to ride Stephens as it has been in stellar condition as of late.

Time: 10:00am

For anyone wanting a few more miles, I will be leaving from the Sussex Branch parking lot (40.921182, -74.738479) at 9:15am and riding over. It's a nice warm up.

Post up if you plan on joining the fun.
Would like to go but need to stay local tomorrow. Riding Ringwood or Top of Skyline Drive. Should be perfect riding weather tomorrow. Happy Holidays.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Gosh this hate train is still going I wish NJ Transit was this good

Anyway there's only one answer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181222-190258.png
    Screenshot_20181222-190258.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 72

mtbmarbar

I'm still a go for leading a ride tomorrow. IMHO, KVSP will be far too wet to ride there guilt free. My suggestion would be to ride Stephens as it has been in stellar condition as of late.

Time: 10:00am

For anyone wanting a few more miles, I will be leaving from the Sussex Branch parking lot (40.921182, -74.738479) at 9:15am and riding over. It's a nice warm up.

Post up if you plan on joining the fun.
I’ll be there. May join you at Sussex Branch lot if I can get my act together early enough. If not see you at Iron Gate @ 10.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
That'll teach ya, you never ride over leaves when there busy, you wouldn't want them to interrupt you now right. So wait til they are done f-in' then ride over them and they won't eat your RD.
Where are you riding tomorrow?
Are you going to do another discover Wayne day? If you do, I might want to join you if you don't mind company.
My left calf is pretty sore from the cramp I had today at HM and I might be only limited to some light pedaling.

Top Bottom