OOS MOGA

huffster

I'm 50 pages behind on this thread. So, basically those are 50 pages I'll never read. Anyway, just looking for the reader's digest version of the groups plans for 12/7 and 12/8 might be, to see if something may fit in around my family plans. Please tag me or reply. Thanks!

roc

I'm 50 pages behind on this thread. So, basically those are 50 pages I'll never read. Anyway, just looking for the reader's digest version of the groups plans for 12/7 and 12/8 might be, to see if something may fit in around my family plans. Please tag me or reply. Thanks!
Want to ride? High mountain, ringwood? 12/7 am/early afternoon?

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Since the ground will be frozen, many choices this weekend. My vote is Sunday as Saturday is the last day of the bear hunt

huffster

Crap, early responses seem like Sunday is the popular choice. I have to pick up my daughters stuff from college. Not her, just her stuff. So, I'm hoping an afternoon ride still has a chance, but that time is kind of unpredictable. I was hoping someone would tell me that Tres Mooch got rescheduled to this Saturday.

rick81721

Lothar
Dairy =

Dairy is one of the most inflammatory foods in our modern diet, second only to gluten. It causes inflammation in a large percentage of the population, resulting in digestive issues such as bloating, gas, constipation, and diarrhea, as well as other symptoms including acne, and a stronger presentation of autistic behaviors.

There's ZERO need to ever drink milk after you're a baby - in fact some feel it does your bones more har than good .... lactose is sugar -carbs .... try 30 days non dairy ...coco milk , Almond milk ...no butter etc ...you'll feel it.

Pseudoscience. Lactose intolerance is not an "inflammation" nor is it an immune response. It is a simple osmotic chemical effect in the colon of those who cannot metabolize lactose. There is no reason to eliminate dairy from your diet if you can tolerate it.

And autism? Seriously?? Quackery.

mtbmarbar

You guys are getting nuts with times. Anyone more than a 1/2 hour away is getting up at like 5am to get to the rides.
Yeah, was hoping to get my first ride in with you guys this Saturday but I too fall into the 5am category. Too early for me and can’t make Sunday. Probably end up doing a solo Nassau on Saturday as hunting prohibited there. Hopefully see you guys at KVSP next week.

BPaze

You guys are getting nuts with times. Anyone more than a 1/2 hour away is getting up at like 5am to get to the rides.
Yeah, was hoping to get my first ride in with you guys this Saturday but I too fall into the 5am category. Too early for me and can’t make Sunday. Probably end up doing a solo Nassau on Saturday as hunting prohibited there. Hopefully see you guys at KVSP next week.
@Miracle Max and I have wives that work weekends and have to watch 20 month olds so sometimes we need to go early to get a ride in and odds are we will get done late and get yelled at. Feel free to plan other rides most arent in our scenario just putting it out there in case others are interested

GreenMachine

Pseudoscience. Lactose intolerance is not an "inflammation" nor is it an immune response. It is a simple osmotic chemical effect in the colon of those who cannot metabolize lactose. There is no reason to eliminate dairy from your diet if you can tolerate it.

And autism? Seriously?? Quackery.
Almost 3/4 of people are lactose intolerant they just don’t know it ...
Approximately 65 percent of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose after infancy. Lactose intolerance in adulthood is most prevalent in people of East Asian descent, affecting more than 90 percent of adults in some of these

I don’t buy the autism stuff

Top Bottom