OOS MOGA

I did it on my laptop last night but since its a chrome book it goes to the mobile version by default on some sites. Win Win
So I take it this is what we will proceed with?
I did the HM one on my Mac and location setting is easier with a mobile version by just dropping a pin on the map vs copy and paste on the comp.

So I take it this is what we will proceed with?
I did the HM one on my Mac and location setting is easier with a mobile version by just dropping a pin on the map vs copy and paste on the comp.

100% I'm gonna close out the calendar and just add a link on the first page with big letters

Hi I'm the MB you speak of. I bumped into you guys once at Nassau and have ridden numerous times around Stephens / Deer Park with @ReggieHammond (hasn't everyone?). Can't make any of this weeks rides but looking to join you at Nassau next week.

We found waldo

lead_720_405.jpg

100% I'm gonna close out the calendar and just add a link on the first page with big letters
Cool... @MissJR should join our strava club then so we can keep her up to date on our rides.
Can you send her an invite and let her know what we are doing? I don't have her on my strava.

Back
Top Bottom