OOS MOGA

TommyF

where is this? is there a lot on reservoir. Road? I’ve never been to port Jarvis.
Follow your gps to reservoir road in PJ, go to the end and you'll see a small road on the left that goes up along side of the reservoir, go up there and you'll see the cars parked and most likely mtb's. If that area is full, just park down on the main road and ride your bike up.

Last edited:

Mr.Moto

Follow your gps to reservoir road in PJ, go to the end and you'll see a small road on the left that goes up along side of the reservoir, go up there and you'll see the cars parked and most likely mtb's. If that area is full, just park down on the main road and ride your bike up.
I'm going try and make this ride. Sounds interesting.

TommyF

Thanks guys, I knew you'd love those trails, that park is a gem for sure!! I hung around and rode with the couple that came late, over all I did 20 miles up there. We were at the top by the flag pole looking down at PJ and an Eagle flew past us just floating in the wind at no more then 25 feet away, it was majestic to say the least. Hope to have more rides like that!! I only have a picture of the last 4, we were 12 at one point of the ride. Good times !!!
PJ.jpg

BPaze

Is anyone getting a ride in this weekend, the weather doesn't look great but I am keeping things positive and hoping it is clear enough to get some saddle time.

BPaze

Sunday AM I am completely free but what part of Mahlon? Not sure I wanna do WMA with rain possible. I also don't care about rain lightning is my concern

mtbiker87

Mahlon does seem to get super slippy in the wet. But I'm in if that's the deal. I'd be good leading at Wayway as well. Also have been wanting to try the SS at Kit.

BPaze

Mahlon does seem to get super slippy in the wet. But I'm in if that's the deal. I'd be good leading at Wayway as well. Also have been wanting to try the SS at Kit.
Let’s save SS for a few weeks mainly cause I will have another bike so converting to SS will be easier

Top Bottom