OOS MOGA

TimBay

Thank you.

Trying to give the wife a dog owner's life glimpse hoping she would back off...I figured I may have to actually get one!
Haha. Mine won't help. He's house trained, old and very calm. You want a crazy dog that just jumps up on you and annoys you for pets all the time.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Haha. Mine won't help. He's house trained, old and very calm. You want a crazy dog that just jumps up on you and annoys you for pets all the time.

i know a couple dogs that fit this description (no they are not mine)

serviceguy

I wish it was that easy...it's a process, she finds a bunch of dogs on pethfinder, we setup a meet and greet, look at the dog, I usually end up falling in love with the dog but if he/she does as much as barking or jump a little she vetoes it, rinse and repeat...I told her that the only suitable dog would be a stuffed one but she keeps going...not that I don't like play with a bunch of puppies every other week, still...speaking of which I'll probably be in the Rockaway area again shortly for a sweet pup...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
No need... new tires are on their way
20211124_162005.jpg

Mtbdog

What bike ya going to put those on Frank ? Gonna try 'em on the P29 ?
No I'll throw them on the Giant and kill em up at High Mt.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family my friend!
Hitting the mountain tomorrow around 10 if interested, but I believe your headed to Wawayanda. Enjoy the ride and grab some pictures.

mtbiker87

No I'll throw them on the Giant and kill em up at High Mt.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family my friend!
Hitting the mountain tomorrow around 10 if interested, but I believe your headed to Wawayanda. Enjoy the ride and grab some pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well! Not sure those 3.0's will fit your Stance though. I had a pair for my plus hardtail, and they are pretty big, but if you can smoosh 'em in there have at it ! Just make sure to take some pics when you do !

Top Bottom