OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
So what the dealio with OOS and this weekend’s group ride at JH? I think I only saw @jklett signed up. It’s challenging but a great place to ride. Should I lead an OOS group?
Just noticed this post as the OOS thread keeps getting knocked down by the “bottom of feet going numb with pain” thread. I’ll be at Jungle as well. Looks like it will be us and @jklett. Should be a fun ride.

Mtbdog

Reason being Cranks around the campfire is a few weeks away at mooch and Jorba fest at Ringwood soon after. Plus not a regular there last time was with you and Dave. But up for anything even HM.

BPaze

Well Wildcat is hands down the best wilderness in NJ to ride so I am happy to ride there. I hear there is a brand new bridge to a nice easy trail.

Seriously though it is the best

BPaze

And that is exactly why I’m out! Not you, the carnage. Each visit to that place has costed me at list $300...if I ever crack the El Mariachi chain stays it will be at Wildcat!
Normally I would argue this and be encouraging but since I have often seen your carnage at WC I definitely understand and you will be greatly missed if you don’t join.

BPaze

Sunday wildcat ride! What time we thinking?
It's hot so as early as possible, handles rain well so rain or shine hopefully rains and cools it off. Thinking 6am but will settle no.later than 9. If anyone is inspired by the Olympics bring a canoe/kayak and we can do a biathalon

Top Bottom