OOS MOGA

I just need one and possibly only temporarily. Just give me the worst looking one just in case. We agreed on free, correct? I don't think I'm doing this RV ride, sounds out of my league/capabilities, I've been grounded for almost two weeks by a nasty cold/flue and I'm just starting to breathe properly, I first need to get back on the stationary bike to catch up .

I haven't been on a bike since we road come out

Took a late lunch to lay on a bench for this, worth it!
I have been at my desk behind a PC non stop with no break since 7 am. My wife and kid came in to say hi and I didn't even spend time with them, other people in the office did because I wasn't available. I am hoping I will get to leave on time at 5 pm today if I am lucky FML!!!

I have been at my desk behind a PC non stop with no break since 7 am. My wife and kid came in to say hi and I didn't even spend time with them, other people in the office did because I wasn't available. I am hoping I will get to leave on time at 5 pm today if I am lucky FML!!!

Well I just got promoted starting the 15th, and JC&L called they're coming for my tree next week

I’m too old and slow too keep up with the intensity of the posting here....is there actually a ride happening at Round Valley on Sunday?

I’m too old and slow too keep up with the intensity of the posting here....is there actually a ride happening at Round Valley on Sunday?
Believe it or not a ride actually happens every week. They are wheels down at 9 at RV, you would have to check the strava post to see which lot.

Back
Top Bottom