OOS MOGA

BPaze

Stephen's was wet and leafy today but still a good time. Started off at mooch north and due to leaf coverage re routed to Stephens..

TommyF

I'd be up for a Stephens ride next Saturday, was there today and although wet, we had a blast as always. Probably doing Wildcat ride on Sunday being that's my backyard.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@tomx87
I prolly will not be going to WC
I had enough rocks... was at Sourlands this past weekend and got beat up pretty good. If nothing else... will prolly hit HM on Sunday.

TommyF

40+ and I'm riding, under 40 and I'm sitting by my fireplace with an adult beverage. Supposed to just hit 40 on Saturday afternoon, meeting a few guys/gals at Stephens at high noon, all are welcome to join us!!

qclabrat

Checked out the 6mr conditions and looks like dice till hell freezes over. Also CR is a no go. Anyone been to LewMo recently?

TommyF

We rode Stephens today, primo conditions albeit leaf covered. Still have some frost on the ground in a few shady areas at 1PM.

qclabrat

LewMo was in good condition, no wet spots but some sliding from leaves. Short OOS ride but made up with elevation. Got on the hiviz helmet for them bow hunters
PXL_20221120_153623352.jpg

Top Bottom