OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Fun ride for sure Paul, Bob and Arnold. Also great combining forces with
E82D902B-6D49-46FC-BE6D-304CC0E12ECB.png
the Regular Guy Mountain Biking group. And a force to be reckoned with😁. Stole Arnold’s selfie pick as I don’t have any for this ride. Bob and Paul were missing from this pic. I’ll have to take vids and pics next time

mtbiker87

It was a great ride ! Conditions were pretty damn awesome, and the company was even better. Not sure where you got those empanadas @Paul H , but I earned my morning off by bringing the family home hot dogs all the way and gravy fries from.....wait for it....Paul's Place in West Milford.

Mr.Moto

Fun ride for sure Paul, Bob and Arnold. Also great combining forces with View attachment 197445the Regular Guy Mountain Biking group. And a force to be reckoned with😁. Stole Arnold’s selfie pick as I don’t have any for this ride. Bob and Paul were missing from this pic. I’ll have to take vids and pics next time
My wheel and hand are in the pic. That's good enough. I see Art White photobombed us over your shoulder.

It was great riding with everyone today. OSS and RGMB group ride was really fun. We hit two of the longest flow trails in the park along the way.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
My wheel and hand are in the pic. That's good enough. I see Art White photobombed us over your shoulder.

It was great riding with everyone today. OSS and RGMB group ride was really fun. We hit two of the longest flow trails in the park along the way.
Great trail choices @Mr.Moto. Copper Union and the new Ringwood Ramapo Re Reroute are amazing. I recommend anyone riding any trail for the first time to scope out the features/A lines before hitting them so one knows what they are getting into. For example some boulders may look like a roller but may be a huck. I almost learned the hard way on the Ringwood Ramapo Re Route as I thought the first boulder as you ride down the trail from the top was a roller as it was pretty steep. After I was coming off the end realized it was a jump/huck. Never assume😂

Last edited:

jklett

I'm seriously thinking about this for Saturday, I would be breaking off on my own anyways to not hold up the rest of them. I know most of the good stuff so I could sorta "lead" if anyone's game but I'm going to be slow. Like George says, it's not easy terrain but worth the effort when you get to the play areas.

Top Bottom