OOS MOGA

Great ride today guys!! Glad I hit that rock feature this time, can't believe how easy it was. We ripped it through the maze and caught some good air on the way out. Such awesome weather !!! Ordered a new handlebar for the Fuel, it's cut too short. Definitely wanna ride those rollers at MD soon.

OK so at least 1 more week before we hit the rollers enjoy the vacation.
Yeah realistically I think September 10/11 is the next weekend I'll be available now that I've looked at the calendar. Will be a good time of year for riding!

Yeah realistically I think September 10/11 is the next weekend I'll be available now that I've looked at the calendar. Will be a good time of year for riding!
LOL, I will be in Cape Cod those 2 weekends and then sports starts for the kids, but I should still be able to get out for rides around their schedules. We will figure this out, maybe the week after.

So I gotta double-check with the wife, but maybe Nassau, Glen Park, Port Jervis or Stephen's again. I know a bunch of you will probably be at Crank's, which I can't make cause of my daughter's Christening, but let me know if anyone else has any good spots to ride Sunday?

I might do cranks on Saturday for the group rides and vendors. I'm pretty sure I'm open on Sunday for PJ, Stephens or Nassau, I did Glen Park once, wasn't impressed but maybe revisit it again and explore more of it??

I'll be there on Saturday.
I'll be on a black bike(don't know which one), and I'll be wearing V3.
20220623_162412.jpg

New members ? We can't even muster up more than two or three active current members these days !!🤣😂🤣😂
Sad but true … there’s a large group that rides Allaire Saturday mornings 8 am ish - if you’re interested; group on Facebook.

@TimBay & I usually hit Hartshorne few times a month .

I think a planned meetup @ chimney rock or Nassau next weekend would be a perfect kick start to riding in a large group again.

I just found out I am coaching my sons soccer team so my schedule is going to crap with that said I am hoping to get 2 rides a weekend still. I will keep posting my rides and as always all are welcome to join.

Nassau could be fun but not sure my availability anymore. Good news is that I coach so I get to schedule the practices but seriously 5 yr Olds have practice.

I just found out I am coaching my sons soccer team so my schedule is going to crap with that said I am hoping to get 2 rides a weekend still. I will keep posting my rides and as always all are welcome to join.

Nassau could be fun but not sure my availability anymore. Good news is that I coach so I get to schedule the practices but seriously 5 yr Olds have practice.
Stay safe. Some parents are crazy and think their kid is the next Pele' and will take it out on you.
For those too young to remember:

I guess a more modern would be Beckham?

Back
Top Bottom