OOS MOGA

I keep forgetting to ask. Are you the Brett that I met at Stephen's this past this past weekend? We were both riding with non-board members.
Yes that was me, great to meet you in person. That was a pretty good day notwithstanding the heat and bunch of stickers catching my arms. I hadn't ridden Stephens in a while and forgot how much I love it there.

What time you hitting Tourne? Supposed to meet my buddy for a possible PJ run, if he bails I could meet you. I'm down for a Stevens run tomorrow for sure.

What time you hitting Tourne? Supposed to meet my buddy for a possible PJ run, if he bails I could meet you. I'm down for a Stevens run tomorrow for sure.
Doing tourne in a fee minutes I can assure you you don't wanna join feeling pretty hungover so gonna be slow if that's OK should be there in 20

I am glad no one joined that felt terrible. With that being said they have done a great job with the new trails at tourne. It is still a small park but it is fun for a quick ride which is sometimes perfect.

What time you thinking for Steven’s. I finally got my bike back. I felt lost for awhile without her
OK shooting for 730 temps should be amazing tomorrow morning. Anyone else joining let me know as always a chill pace. I am sure i will be chasing Eric and Tommy a bunch. Should be a good time I mean it is Stephens!!!!

@Shaggz if your free feel free to join as well

OK shooting for 730 temps should be amazing tomorrow morning. Anyone else joining let me know as always a chill pace. I am sure i will be chasing Eric and Tommy a bunch. Should be a good time I mean it is Stephens!!!!

@Shaggz if your free feel free to join as well
Definite maybe. I'll post here in the AM if I can make it. If not I'll be hitting MDR proper a little later.

Back
Top Bottom