OOS MOGA

serviceguy

ESD is not ready still need to pick up brakes from someone. Also a front wheel trade. I also need to make some fork adjustments, but honestly I don't really care if I have too much travel been riding the RSD with 160 for a while and its fine, gonna throw that on the ESD and put the 150 pike on the RSD.

I have family visiting from Poland so time has always been tough to come by, but might push to get it done this week.
I sense sausage overload happening...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
ESD is not ready still need to pick up brakes from someone. Also a front wheel trade. I also need to make some fork adjustments, but honestly I don't really care if I have too much travel been riding the RSD with 160 for a while and its fine, gonna throw that on the ESD and put the 150 pike on the RSD.

I have family visiting from Poland so time has always been tough to come by, but might push to get it done this week.
Last week I did the fork travel change from 150 to 130 on my Marley.
Definitely it climbs better.
Oh... if you do the travel change... make sure you adjust the saddle angle. I forgot to do this and my shoulder got destroyed.

qclabrat

Last week I did the fork travel change from 150 to 130 on my Marley.
Definitely it climbs better.
Oh... if you do the travel change... make sure you adjust the saddle angle. I forgot to do this and my shoulder got destroyed.
Is the fork offset similar?

BPaze

I am thinking about a Tourne ride and a bigger ride this weekend Sat and Sunday. I'm not sure which day yet, but I have friends coming over tonight, so tomorrow may be Tourne in case I am hung over(I will be hungover) so will be a really chill ride.

I want maybe to do Glen Park, Stephens or Port Jervis Sunday, but not sure I can fit it into the schedule would need approval first. Well, Stephens should be fine, but anything other than High mountain, Stephens or wildcat would need approval.

If anyone has other plans I may try to piggyback that.

Top Bottom