OOS MOGA

TommyF

just wanted to know if the trail in PJ are rocky, technical, flowy etc. in short, worth the enduro rig or just a short travel El Mariachi...
There's some good tech outside of the flow, also some great downhill that will keep you on your toes, I'd bring the enduro.

serviceguy

Thinking about DIY coffin
Heard it's very popular now
Apparently it's a thing...
https://www.northwoodscasket.com/build-your-own-coffin

free-coffin-plans.jpg

Mr.Moto

Buses are about 50% full now on my line.
Traffic is still pretty decent. Still about 45mins to PABT for me.

Tourists are starting to piss me off lol
My bus has been closer to 75% full and most don’t bother with masks anymore.

I go in a couple of times a week and walk to the office across from Grand Central. Tons of tourists and a few unstables to dodge. Last week One was talking to himself and I accidentally locked eyes with him. He started make a move like he was going to come and clock me. I thought to myself is this really going to go down? Luckily he didn’t swing.

I need to ask for hazard pay.

serviceguy

Last week One was talking to himself and I accidentally locked eyes with him. He started make a move like he was going to come and clock me. I thought to myself is this really going to go down? Luckily he didn’t swing.
I had a very similar experience, ended up just being yelled at for...not really sure why.
Yeah, that's not going to happen. I mean, you can ask...

JerseyPete

My bus has been closer to 75% full and most don’t bother with masks anymore.

I go in a couple of times a week and walk to the office across from Grand Central. Tons of tourists and a few unstables to dodge. Last week One was talking to himself and I accidentally locked eyes with him. He started make a move like he was going to come and clock me. I thought to myself is this really going to go down? Luckily he didn’t swing.

Grand Central Terminal is the nicest transit hub in the city. Way better than Penn Station, PABT, and the ferry area.

qclabrat

NYC is starting to feel like San Diego. There's so many homeless now like the guy who made his little shack on the Manhattan bridge which was recently torn down. This week in the city, one of the more popular takeout joints on Christie with lines down the block pretty much everyday has a resident right in front. I thought to leave him a meal but folks on the line looked a bit disgruntled
PXL_20220726_162738084.jpg

roc

I'm down for another ride through Mahlon, can do after work or weekends.

This Sunday I'm going to head up to Port Jervis for a morning ride. Wheels down at 9, weather is going to be perfect. Let me know who's interested, we'll meet at Reservoir Road, figure a good 2-1/2 hours of riding some amazing trails.
where is this? is there a lot on reservoir. Road? I’ve never been to port Jarvis.

Top Bottom