OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Dead... at mile 2... if that lol
20220626_113823.jpg

Arnold was too embarrassed to ride with me... that's why he is hiding behind the bushes lol
20220626_113819.jpg

qclabrat

Super epic day today, cuz riding with good people. Pete and I did the 8am pre-ride and ebike or not, he damn near blew me up on all the climbs, man can surely dish it. And the big ass black bear didn't help as I was the slow rider... We then caught up with Paul and Arnold after 9am and after some time, the park opened the gates after 10, moved our cars and final got riding. Chill pace around Waway lake and sessioned some challenging spots. Sitting bear and baby bear trails are always the bomb.
PXL_20220626_145643784.jpg

Caught up with Pete later at his place for a few beers. Happy 58th anniversary again Pete to you and Skeeter. And picked up some prized kaleidoscopes and teleidoscopes for family gift. The tall left one was purchased a few years back for my older kid for HS graduation. Harley can goes to my brother who's a big fan of HD
PXL_20220626_212928767.jpg

Catch us for the next ride. I'll usually post up by mid week

BPaze

YTD
16 rides
85 miles
21 hrs

I was on a better pace this year than most years getting out 2+ days a week, but currently dealing with a spine issue. I was focusing on just getting out for an hour or so and not trying to get miles in and it was helping. Hope to get back on the bike consistent again soon and will drag all you along with me if you want to join.

qclabrat

Midweek bump for the next ride, weekend looks questionable due to t-storms. Who's game for an Independence Day romp? The perfect park is LewMo near where much US history was baked.

June 18th: Allamuchy
June 26: Wawayanda

July 2-4: Lewis Morris
July 9/10: Hartshorne
July 16/17: Chimney Rock
July 23/24: Nassau
July 30/31: Stephens
Aug 6/7: High Mountain
Aug 13/14: Sourland
Aug 20/21: Ringwood
Aug 27/28: Mahlon Dickerson
Sept 3-5: Jungle
Allaire
Creek
Round Valley
Columbia
Canal
Hudson
NYC

BPaze

Midweek bump for the next ride, weekend looks questionable due to t-storms. Who's game for an Independence Day romp? The perfect park is LewMo near where much US history was baked.

June 18th: Allamuchy
June 26: Wawayanda

July 2-4: Lewis Morris
July 9/10: Hartshorne
July 16/17: Chimney Rock
July 23/24: Nassau
July 30/31: Stephens
Aug 6/7: High Mountain
Aug 13/14: Sourland
Aug 20/21: Ringwood
Aug 27/28: Mahlon Dickerson
Sept 3-5: Jungle
Allaire
Creek
Round Valley
Columbia
Canal
Hudson
NYC
Can I suggest moving Ringwood to September when the weather may be a little bit cooler. Nothing worse than riding RW in 90+ weather, I did it a couple weeks ago and it really makes a big difference from 80-90. Also what is the deal with no Wildcat my man?

Top Bottom