OOS MOGA

Wouldn't mind some company riding Ringwood this weekend. I'm open in terms of date and time, I'd like to ride the northern part of the park especially the new trails that has just been completed.

@mtbiker87
@BPaze
@Mtbdog
@TimBay (you know you want to)
@jklett

and anybody interested obviously.

meeting point preferably at the school but anywhere really works.

P.S. I just checked the weather, rain is likely over the weekend, probably not that great of an idea. I'll keep checking though, you never know. Bummer.

Wouldn't mind some company riding Ringwood this weekend. I'm open in terms of date and time, I'd like to ride the northern part of the park especially the new trails that has just been completed.

@mtbiker87
@BPaze
@Mtbdog
@jklett

P.S. I just checked the weather, rain is likely over the weekend, probably not that great of an idea. I'll keep checking though, you never know. Bummer.
If it’s not raining too bad and trails are good i am in

@mtbiker87
@BPaze
@Mtbdog
@jklett

I'm on dad duty this weekend, but maybe next weekend? Need to get back into biking.

Back
Top Bottom